Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why almost all girls like teddy bear??


Why almost all girls like teddy bear??

I’m going to talk about this besides some experience that I have. Since I was a girl, I was got three big bear in my bed and I believe almost all girls outside there like a teddy bear too. Especially as a present from their lovely person such as boyfriend and family. From my opinion here, teddy bear always synonym with a girl because teddy have a very soft body and with soft colour. As a girl that have soft behavior also their heart therefore the sensitivity of girls are higher than boy/man.

Otherwise, one of the girl’s attitudes is indulgent. They like to become a special one for someone and they like to be adoring and caring by their special people. So when they have a bear besides them during sleep, of course they will hug the bear as tight as they can. It is because they feel seems like someone has with them when they are afraid and feel that the bear can accompany them even they are alone.

From my experiences, my special one are interesting to give a bear as a present because teddy bear is quite cute and easy to get.hehe…and also someone gives teddy bear to console their girl when she is sulk. So, for guys outside….what you are waiting for??Buy and give teddy bear for your lovely girl…


No comments: